Get a gorgeous garden by understanding the principles of California Friendly and native plant landscapes. What makes a landscape watershed wise, and how do you start planning your project?
- In this workshop you will learn how to:
1. Look at Your Yard as a Mini-watershed
2. Create a Living Soil Sponge that Holds onto Water
3. Treat Rainwater as a Resource by Contouring the Land to Capture it
4. Select and Arrange Plants to Maximize Biodiversity and Minimize Water Use
5. Control Your Irrigation to Minimize Water Waste