Join us for a ZOOM Webinar on Wednesday, August 10, 2022, for a free Turf: Remove, Replace or Maintain it Organically workshop hosted by Metropolitan Water District of Southern California and the City of Torrance. In this class learn how to remove your lawn and make the right moves for creating a gorgeous, watershed wise landscape including:
- Removing turf without the use of chemicals
- Replacing it with climate-appropriate plantings
- Keeping it in place but maintaining it in an organic manner
- Simple lawn care strategies to improve resilience
- Managing the big three: weeds, pests, and disease
Check out the video on creating a landscape Base Plan so you’ll be prepared for class: LINK to video
The class is free, but registration is required.
Start time is 6:00 pm. We’ll be ‘opening the doors’ a few minutes early to make sure you have plenty of time to settle into your technology.
Having difficulty navigating this event? Email questions to: Classes@TurfTransformation.com. Be sure to include the date of the class in your email so we can answer your questions. Get more information about removing your lawn and creating a beautiful new landscape at www.TurfTransformation.com.